Wednesday, February 11, 2009

mis_understandings









i fear him...

my heart stops before i give in.
my head rules over my every move,
my every trace of feeling.

but the written words

the written words...








he walks in holding peace and understanding.

he's tall.
he's not.

he brings me faraway lands and desires,
struggles and visions i held secretly within.

he's quiet.

he says no word,
and watches me from afar.


it's late.
it's late and it might not snow tonight.

what must we do with all the clouds left behind?
what statues of thought can we build in-between?
and then how, how to break them?....


my heart stops halfway,
turns back.
my head leads the way.
as if by accident,
protecting what is not seen.

yet he sees it...


he sees me.



he watches from afar.

4 comments:

Rach said...

thank your the hug nana.

your poem is beautiful by the way

Semente said...

Olá nana :)

Obrigada pelo mergulho que deixaste no 'meu' Mar

Já ouvi a tua sugestão, gosto muito e todas as músicas da Adele.

E parabéns por mais este blog... ainda não tinha mergulhado aqui no teu cantinho inglês*

Unknown said...

? frqnenup rxvy hbl bq
(to solve : (rot13 ** -1) )

;-)

Pan said...

Gostei de a ver lá pela "Terra do Nunca", tal como gostei muito de ver como aqui numa estranha, mas muito bela, seashell se fica tão bem!
volte sempre que quiser. Eu voltarei!