Tuesday, August 21, 2007

open dream





the day is born.


i leave the house wearing my sleep clothes,
red and blue,
and dive into the green in front of me.
catching rain drops as if they're fairies
i make a neckless of feelings
that the wings will take to those who.


i am light
in light.


i am the universe
and the universe is me,
alive as the wind,
each day,
each second,
in a smile blown with love.


i reborn.
kindness shapes my gestures,
freedom paints my life.


i am happy.
and each being sings in my ear
the colour of this world of everything.






...
















when i wake up, i will be under bloomed roots,
with a smile that flies and knows.




















..












and the pain won't be any more real
than the peace of knowing i am me.

































(image: turning point, by brian wiles)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice....especially love the picture!

x

Natureza said...

como acalma este teu post... é lindo!

O Profeta said...

As manhãs vêm nas asas de um pássaro azul
No canto de uma doce e suave brisa
Desperto sol que no celeste viajou
No vago que resta de uma noite de magia


Bom fim de semana


Profético beijo